办公室的每项工作内容比较简单,不过全方位处置各项工作,需要灵活学会。下面我们为大伙收拾的办公室情景对话英语,期望对大伙有用!
办公室情景对话英语
A:Well,Lucy,were you tired after your first day here?露西,昨天第一天上班,感觉累不累?
B:Yes,I was.There were so many new things to learn.是的,有点累。有那样多新东西要学。
A:You answer it.你来接。
B:Good morning.早上好!
A: Mr.Smith s office.这是史密斯先生的办公室。
B:Oh,Mr.Smith s office.哦,这是史密斯先生的办公室。
C:Is Mr.Smith there?史密斯先生在吗?
B:No,he s out... oh,dear,what have I said.不,他不在,哦,天哪,我都说了些什么呀!
A: Let me take the call,Lucy.露西,让我来接电话。Good morning,can I help you?早上好!我能为你效劳吗?
C:Well,I wanted to speak to Mr.Smith but I understand he s out.我想和史密斯先生通话,但我已经了解他不在了。
A:May I know who calling please?请问你是哪位?
C:This is Mrs.Smith.Do you know where my husband is?我是史密斯太太。你了解我老公到哪里了吗?
A:Oh,hello,Mrs.Smith.This is Mary.你好! 史密斯太太,我是玛丽。
C:Hello,Mary.I didn t recognize your voice.Was it you who answered the phone?你好! 玛丽。我刚刚没听出是你,刚刚是你接的电话吗?
A:No,that was Lucy.不是我,刚刚是露西接的电话。
C:Lucy?露西是哪个?
A:Yes,she s the new junior secretary.She started work here yesterday.她是新来的初级秘书,她昨天才开始工作。
C:Oh,I see.Do you know where Mr.Smith is,Mary? It s rather urgent.哦,我了解了。玛丽,你了解史密斯先生到哪里了吗?我有急事找他。
A:Oh yes,of course,Mrs.Smith.If you give me the message,I ll contact him immediately.是的,我了解,史密斯太太。你可以告诉我,我会立即同他联系。
C:Well,the problem is this:My car won t start and I should collect my daughter from school at a quarter past twelve.I want Mr.Smith to collect her for me on his way home at lunchtime.It nearly twelve o clock now...do you think you can get the message to him in time?好的,事情是如此的。我的车坏了,但我要在12∶15去学校接我女儿。我想让史密斯先生回家吃午饭的时候顺路去接大家的女儿。目前已经快12点了,你能准时把口信带给史密斯先生吗?
A:Yes,of course,Mrs.Smith.当然可以,史密斯太太。
C:Thank you,Mary.Goodbye.谢谢你,玛丽。再见。
A:Goodbye,Mrs.Smith.再见,史密斯太太。 That was Mrs.Smith on the phone,Lucy.Her car won t start and so she wants Mr.Smith to collect their daughter from school.Oh,do you remember where Mr.Smith said he was going?是史密斯太太的电话。她的车坏了,所以他想让史密斯先生去学校接他们的女儿。对了,你还记得史密斯先生说他到哪里了吗?
B:No,I don t.不记得了。
A:You must always make note of things like that,Lucy.He said he was going to see Mr.Li at the New York Development Corporation.露西,像这类事你都要记下来。他说他去纽约进步企业的李先生那了。
B:Oh,yes,so he did.是的,他去那了。
A:Now listen carefully to what I say.You will then know how to pass on a message like this by yourself next time.Er,what s the telephone number of the New York Development Corporation?目前仔细听我是如何说的。你就了解下次如何自己转交留言了。纽约进步企业的电话号码是多少?
B:Em...32185.嗯,32185。
D:Good morning.This is Mr.Li s office.早上好,这里是李先生的办公室。
A:Oh,good morning.I have a message for Mr.Smith.I think he s with Mr.Li.早上好,我有一个口信要带给史密斯先生。我想他正和李先生在一块。
D:Yes,he s with Mr.Li now.是的,他在这。
A:Well,would you please ask him if I could speak to him for a moment? I have an urgent message for him.请你问问他我能否和他说几句话,我有急事找他。
D:Yes,certainly.Hold the line,please.可以,请别挂电话。
A:Thank you.谢谢你。